Embrace Reality and Deal with It
- How solving a problem in life produces a "gem"
- What it means to have your emotions reconciled with logic
- What it means to be a "hyperrealist"
- Debate about Ray's claim that what success is for each person depends on their "deepseated needs"
- Whether you can disagree with Ray's views about what our goals in life should be and still use most of his principles
- How radical open-mindedness and radical transparency improve your chance of success
- Whether the ideals of radical truth and radical transparency are universally true, or context-dependent